The Last Week...

Gabe referred to this as a “Snuggle Sandwich.” I think that fits.



Josy is turning into a ham. I pulled out my camera to take a picture of them doing transfers together and he saw me...



... and did that.



Gabe and I took a cheese making class. He was in charge of stirring and actually did a pretty good job. I’m not sure how he didn’t catch his wrist on the pan a few times, but we did it without injury!



I brought a jug of water up to Gabe’s room so that I could clean the fish tank and these two thought that I brought it up for them to drink. Um, no...





Seriously, he’s a ham. He crawled in here all by himself, turned on the water and then grinned at my when I pulled out my phone.



Gabe and I made bonbons last night, our family tradition that came from my Great Grandma, I think. Anyway, we’re supposed to watch White Christmas when we do it, but there was no time for that yesterday. Instead he tried to convince me that he should be allowed to turn 5 next week and included grown up phrases like “none of this no-turning-five nonsense” and “if you don’t let me turn five, then I’m not going to let you turn whatever number you’re going to be!” Seriously, he’s not allowed to turn 5.





I finally got Josy’s stocking made. Last year he used Max’s stocking, although Bella was the only one who thought that was weird. Instead I dismantled Max’s stocking and gave it the right name. This is much better.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3