A Rainy Walk

Pat and Gabe went skiing today, so it was just Josy and I home. It was raining and would have a great stay-at-home day, but I needed to get a few miles in for the running challenge I’m doing this month, so Josy and I decided to walk to the park in the rain. It was raining pretty hard when we left and I was rethinking our decision, but luckily it calmed down and wasn’t too bad.

Josy was pretty excited to play in the park too. Luckily we planned ahead and bundled up for the rain.











He was pretty sure he needed to climb down all of the big kid climbing equipment, so that was fun...

After we played for a bit, we headed home and the rain cleared up enough that I was able to take my hood off for a bit! Then we decided to go to lunch.

I’m not sure if Josy and I have ever gone to lunch just the two of us, but it was a lot of fun. Josy managed to charm everyone we saw and a couple of grandmas were willing to adopt him. Plus, we got to go to a restaurant that just opened up this weekend that reminded me a lot of the restaurant that used to be there years ago that I miss a lot!





It was a fun date with my littlest little guys.

Also, Pat just told me that Gabe’s ski instructor says that he has quite the personality. Um, that’s an understatement...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3