On a Roll...

Gabe was on a roll today...

G: What's the thing with the keyboard and the buttons?
M: An accordion
G: Yeah, an accordion. I've been practicing and I think I could be really good. Can we buy one?
M: No. We're not going to do that right now.
G: But I think I could be really good! Why not?
M: Well, accordions are really big for people like Daddy so you need to be a lot bigger.
G: Oh Mom. They come in little sizes.

Gabe was telling the guy at the store that he'd lost Perry.
G: I think that maybe I should get a new one.
M: You want to get a different parrot to replace Perry?
G: No. A copy.
M: Then what will Perry say if we find him?
G: They'll be twins.

We're about to have a swordfight.
G: Wait! I'm not en guarded!
He grabs the hat off of Josy's head.
G: Now I'm ready. En guard!

Gabe just got back from a sleepover at a friend’s house. I asked if he had fun and he said "oh, you bet I did."

G: Have you seen my eyepatch?
M: No
G: Where did you last see me with it?

G: Our windshield wiper is broken. Our windshield has a crack. Our car has a lot of wounds.

G: Just so you know, you should never seesaw on a cannon.

In other news, I picked up Josy at school and he and his two friends did this.



What’s wrong with this picture???



I got my first set of skis this week and Gabe decided to try them out for me.



This one is way too cute...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3