Quarantine

Well, we managed to make it through our mandatory quarantine. I’m back at work, although Pat and the boys are still home waiting on more test results. Bella made it back and I’m sure she’s not excited to be back at school. And we’ll be back to the normal business of life very soon...

Although, I will say that it was kindof fun to have a few days to just hang out and play without worrying about trying to get any work done. It was also a good chance to clean out a few things and rearrange some toys and things. Plus, my fridge has never looked cleaner!!

First morning back and Josy found his favorite toy: my Turkish tea pot lids.



There’s been a lot of playing in this box. I’m impressed that it hasn’t gotten destroyed.



He loves his kitty. And she was very happy to have us home. She’s been way more snuggly than normal, and that’s saying something because she’s a pretty snuggle cat.



I took the kids on a walk and the park was empty, so we stopped to play. Josy was determined to keep up with Gabe. I think this is how their relationship will play out for awhile...





Wearing his hat like that makes him look like an elf!



Josy discovered the piano. Oh boy.



Pat pulled out our wedding photo album for our anniversary, so we were looking at it and Josy found Great Gram.





These two have done a lot of wrestling. I was actually impressed that Gabe Kelly tackling her, since she’s so much bigger that he would generally jump on her and then bounce off. But he thought it was great.



Auntie Laurie’s Christmas package showed up. It was full of packing peanuts. The boys were thrilled and it quickly turned into...





...this.





Josy had his first dentist appt. Luckily he had a good big brother to help him through scary moments.



Last night was “push-ups with Daddy” night. Clearly, they all loved it.







Last night Pat and I made a couple of batches of ice cream. I just got this picture, so we we may need to chat about breaking into the ice cream without Mom around... 



It’s been a good week, but I think we’re all ready to get back to a regular routine next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3