Conversations

Josy has gotten so funny. I’m not sure how it happened, but suddenly he’s quite the little entertainer.

J: Mommy we were playing hide and seek and no one was finding me.
M: Oh. Well I think that’s because no one knew we were playing hide and seek.
J: I was playing by myself.

J: Kids are si-y.
M: Yes. Kids are silly.
J: Dat on Bu-ey.
M: And do you know which kids are the silliest? My kids.
J: No. Bu-ey’s dad’s kids.

J: We need to buy dat snowbower.
M: We’re not going to buy a snowblower right now.
J: We need to!! Pease!!!
M: Why do you want to buy a a snowblower?
J: To bow snow.

J: Me want some juice.
M: Okay. How could you ask in a way that’s a little nicer?
J: I won’t spit it out.

M: Josy you are so noisy!
J: Me just getting my songs out.

The other day we were playing and I was the baby and he was taking care of me. Every time I’d cry, he’d say “No Baby. Baby’s don’t py (cry). Dey seep and be kiet. (They sleep and be quiet.)” At one point I asked him a question and rather than answering, he said “No Baby. Babies don’t talk.”

Gabe is still entertaining as well…

Tonight one of Gabe’s teachers told me that they were all talking about what to do with their angry feelings. One of the boys was having trouble coming up with an answer. Gabe told him that “you should go to Costco and get samples. That helps me when I have angry feelings.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3