Pictures…

I don’t know what it is about ducks, but my boys can not resist them! Gabe spent the entire park trip trying to catch one. At least Josy just looks at them, but if he’s acting like his brother, that won’t last long…



Lucy makes it really hard to brush your teeth.



We were supposed to meet a friend for coffee. Josy was perfectly happy with this plan.



He insisted on scraping my windows.



“Mom! Come take a picture of us!”



This was too sweet not to take a picture of. Goodnight prayers with Daddy.



There was a pajama party at school, so Josy got to bring Blanket, Unicorn and Dump Truck Pillow. But it was also pouring and he needed to keep everyone dry.



You know it’s a long day at school when you fall asleep in the car. I don’t remember the last time he did that! And Gabe want too far behind him. Apparently it was a long week.





I decided to clean out Gabe’s bedroom. I kicked him out of his room for an entire Saturday and went through everything. I throw away a whole bunch of stuff and reorganized all of it. It feels so much better!! But I also found all sorts of fun stuff. I found 11 eye patches, all with working elastic. And I found a balloon, with air still in it, from Pat’s birthday three years ago…



Before…



… After



Nothing like going for a run and making a pit stop for some puddle stomping.



Jessica and I went out for a last lunch together. We’ve only been friends for 14 years and I can’t believe she’s leaving!!!



“Mommy, me drive da car and you sit in my carseat.” Spoiler alert: I did not fit nicely in his carseat.



Pat was out of town for work and it was the last day for crepes, so we definitely needed to get crepes for dinner.



They decided that the bear was named Daddy Bear and he was reading the Bible.



“Me a cary (scary) spider!”



“Me talking to Macom on da phone. Be kiet! (Quiet)!”



Apparently Freddy wants to go to school???



“Mom, take my picture!”

Well, how could I not take a picture of that cute face…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3