My Little Cuties

Why are my boys so cute???

I was pulling out the 3T clothes and found this outfit in the pile. It happened to be a 24M outfit, so it’s not going to fit him long, so I decided that he needed to wear it to church. Gabe thought he looked like he was going to go to a meeting in the legislature…



His first night in 3T jammies!



This one started indoor soccer!! He loved it!



We went to play at the turf field and Josy found one of his friends. They played together the whole time.



Gabe finished marathon club. He had a really hard time with it, but I was proud of him. He worked hard and he didn’t give up, even when it was hard. And the final run through the school may have made up for it.



We went to a bonfire for Boy Scouts this evening. It was a perfect night for us.





Seriously. They are so adorable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3