My Funny Little Boys…

J: Me have two hearts.
M: Oh yeah? Where are they?
J: Wite (right) here and wite here. (Points to each side of his neck)
M: What do your two hearts do?
J: Day wumble. (they rumble) Den they make a weawy woud beep. (Then they make a really loud beep.) BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
M: Oh. Does Gramps have two hearts?
J: No. Damps have one heart.
M: Why do you have two hearts?
J: Because me have two hearts!

We’ve had the two hearts conversation multiple times. I have no idea where he got it, but he is convinced he has two hearts.

We were in the parking garage and he was yelling to make it echo. I let it happen for a bit and then I couldn’t handle it any more.
M: Josy, can you make an echo with a whisper?
J: No. No echos in the parking garage. Ony (only) at night.
M: What? What’s an echo?
J: A wizard. (Lizard)
Apparently he was talking about geckos, not echos…

G: What does expand mean?
M: It means to get bigger.
G: Oh. Like gas prices?

Gabe’s teachers told me a funny story. Apparently they were all at circle time and one of the other kids was irritated and yelled “stop looking at me!” Gabe told him “actually, we’re supposed to make eye contact. It’s a sign of good communication.”

M: We’re going to have a movie night tonight!
J: Star Wars?
M: Yes
J: Me wuv Star Wars! Star Wars make me happy.

I know there are more funny things that they say. They keep me laughing all the time. I just need to write them down faster…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3