Agua

This morning I was getting Gabe dressed and I was singing a silly song rather loudly. He looked at me, started babbling and put his hand over my mouth. Bella complains when I sing loudly and obnoxiously, but I thought I'd have a little more time before he started complaining!

I was feeding him a piece of bread and peanut butter for breakfast. Apparently it made him thirsty and he'd already thrown his cup of water on the floor. So he squirmed a bit and I walked over to ask him what was wrong. He looked at me and said "Agua." (The Spanish word for water.) Now, I'm pretty sure that it was just a babble and he really wasn't speaking Spanish, but still. It made me very proud!


Apparently Dad's dirty socks taste good???
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3