Gabe Updates

A few random moments from our life...

Friday Uncle Tim came down for the day. We had lunch and then went to visit Gabe. Poor Gabe was pretty confused. He looked like Gramps, but not quite. He stared at him with a half smile for quite awhile.


 
----------------------

Pat and Bella went up skiing today. I gave them strict instructions to get a picture, but that did not happen... That means that Gabe and I had the day to ourselves. It was probably a good idea. I went to Uncle Tim's concert on Friday and last night we got a babysitter to go to a work thing, so he hasn't had a lot of mommy time this weekend. So, we spent the day just the two of us. We started out by skipping church because we both fell asleep 20 minutes before it started. Oops. We had a really great 2.5 hour nap though.

We went for a run this afternoon. I haven't done much running since Gabe was born and it's time for me to get back into that. Today we ran to the grocery store, which was a really good plan except that pushing the stroller is hard. And it was even harder once I bought two types of milk and coffee creamer... But we made it! I told Gabe that we'd play at the park on our way back, but he fell asleep so the park did not happen.


---------------------

Yesterday Gabe decided he wanted to take a bath. So he just crawled right in. Apparently he can climb now...


--------------------

I actually caught Gabe standing up the other day. It was only for a brief moment when he let go of something, but still. I am not excited about this. He is growing up way too fast... 

----------------------

Gabe still loves the dishwasher. Seriously, it might be his favorite place to hang out!





--------------------

He crawled from the lion to the horse. This does not bode well for my heart... 


He also can climb on lion all by himself. The horse is still a little bit too tall.


------------------------

He really loves to make as many faces as possible...


----------------------

Gabe got stuck in his own shirt. 

-------------------------

As much as I keep telling him not to grow up, he gets more fun the older he gets. He is seriously a funny little kid. I love him!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3