More Updates

I've thought of a few things since I posted that last random update.

He loves to clap. He's very proud of himself for clapping and everytime he does something fun, like waving or listening, he has to clap for himself. He's also started smacking his belly like he's playing the drums. It's more fun when he's not wearing a shirt, but he can play the drums even with a shirt on.

-------------------------

He has a favorite color. I know that sounds ridiculous and I never would believe that a baby could have a favorite color if I hadn't seen it myself. Gabe likes red. He has a giraffe with neck pieces that are different colors. He knocks over the giraffe just so he can get the red piece. He sticks it in his mouth and carries it around the house. He doesn't care about the blue, green or purple one, just the red one.

------------------------------

He loves putting things on his head. He doesn't care what it is. Clothes, toys, bibs, Bella's ski helmet, you name it. This morning he got mad because he couldn't get the vegetable steamer on head.



----------------------------

Gabe was in the living room all by himself the other day. I stuck my head in to check on him. He was looking in the opposite direction and grinning. I don't know what he was looking at, but he was practicing his cheesy grin.

--------------------------

He's now hit the stage when he eats whatever we eat for dinner (for the most part). I've been careful up to now to make sure that I know what he's eating to check for allergies, but he's big enough now (and no allergies have come up) that he gets dinner with us now. 

--------------------------

He loves teddy bears with ribbons around their neck. I think he just likes the ribbons... He's got a bear that Aunt Jan brought him that has a ribbon around his neck (well, it used to before someone pulled it off...) and a strung on his back. That is his favorite bear because he could hold on to both strings and shake the bear. It's the best! Now that the ribbon is gone, he carries it around by the back string, which is still pretty awesome.



 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3