Easter Eve

Happy Easter Eve!  I'm not sure that anyone but Bella calls it that, but that's okay. She was very excited about Easter Eve.

There was an Easter Egg Hunt this morning that she really wanted to go to. Since Gabe had swimming lessons this morning, Pat took Bella to the Easter Egg Hunt.  Gabe and I decided to go for 15 minutes, so we could at least take some pictures before heading to swim lessons, but someone decided to fall asleep in the car and rather than taking him to out for 15 minutes to watch other kids look for Easter eggs, I chose to let him sleep. So, no Easter egg hunt for Gabe and no pictures of them together. Bella had a lot of fun though.

Once we all got back home Pat went outside to work on a garage project, Bella spent the afternoon playing and I did a bunch of baking to get ready for tomorrow. Gabe took a long nap, which made my life easier. Once he woke up, he decided to help me bake. Unfortunately, we have different definitions of helping. He decided to help by unloading the dirty dishwasher, emptying the cabinets and getting mad when I wouldn't let him play in the hot oven. He also took it on himself to figure out which kitchen gadgets he could put on his head, which is something that I've always been curious about.


But tomorrow is Easter and we will celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. He is risen!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3