One on One Time

We had a pretty good weekend. We've all been fighting with a bit of a cold. Nothing huge, just enough to make us all a little bit off. Because of that, we all laid pretty low on Friday night, which was what we all needed.

Saturday morning Gabe had swimming lessons. I still don't have any pictures of that, but it really did happen. :) Swimming lessons are rather exhausting, so he took a three hour nap. Man, I can get a lot done during a three hour nap!

Saturday night, Bella and I went to the dance team show. I've been going for years, I think since before my sister was on the team. Once Bella came into my life, it became a fun thing for us to do every year.

Today we went to church and then Bella and I went to a bridal shower.

Dad and Gabe walked out to the waterfall.

Bella and I got to spend a lot of time doing fun stuff this weekend, which we really needed. Plus, Pat and Gabe got to do a lot of Father/Son bonding. That said, I feel like I didn't see much of Gabe this weekend...
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3