Middle School

I now have a daughter in middle school. How did that happen??? To be fair, I didn't do this whole mom-thing the traditional way, so my time frame is a little off. Usually you're a mom for more than 3.5 years before you get a middle schooler... But no matter how the whole thing played out, the fact remains that I know have a daughter in middle school and I'm very proud of her.

Yesterday was 5th grade graduation. Pat, Gabe and I, along with Gram and Gramps, all went to the school to watch. The librarian spoke and said lovely things about each of the kids. Then they all walked across the stage and got their graduation certificates.



Afterwards, Dad and Gramps had to go back to work, so us ladies went out to brunch with one of Bella's friends and her mom. It was a great way to celebrate finishing up elementary school.

While it's very strange to think that Bella is now a middle school kid (it nay take a bit to sink in...) she's accomplished so much and we're very proud of her. 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3