Naptime...

At school, they will pat this kids on the back until they go to sleep. They start this in the baby room and I think most kids grow out of it eventually, but apparently not all of them do... Gabe sleeps fine at home without being patted, but at school he needs patted. Whatever, if it makes him sleep, I have no complaint. Anyway, today Josy was having a rough day so I went over to snuggle him and see if I could convince him to sleep. On my way in, one of the teachers caught me and said that she’d been patting Gabe the last few days. Today, she was trying to pat him to sleep again and he looked at her and asked if Crystal (one of the other teachers) could pat him instead. She asked him what was wrong with the way she was patting him. He looked at her and said “well, you try your best...”

I don’t know what I’m going to do with that kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3