Rain...

We had a super rainy weekend. I think we set records, it was so bad. But why sit inside in the dry when you can go out and get soaking wet???

On Saturday, I wanted to run and Pat had a project to work on that was easier without the boys. Plus, a friend had given me a tip on a good spot for blueberries, so I put the boys in the stroller and we ran to the blueberry patch, picked berries and then ran home. Um, it is hard to pick berries when you have a kid that can’t walk. He would crawl on the wet ground after me until I gave him another berry. Then I’d move to another bush and he’d crawl through the moss and bushes to get to me again for another berry. He may not have thought that was the funnest adventure we’ve ever done...













We were really wet...

On Sunday it was even worse. The wind was so bad that a tree took out the powerlines and we were out if light. But I really needed to get in my long run. So I ended up on a trail that was protected by the trees from the wind and the rain can straight down, not sideways. It ended up being such a great run that I ran a mile longer than I was planning and it felt amazing!!!



But I was very, very wet by the time I got home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3