Halloween Fun

Now that Halloween is over, I can share all the pictures from the last month or so. Gabe got his costume a month ago and has worn it almost every day, but I didn’t want to spoil the surprise by posting pictures of it...

This was the best car at the church trunk or treat because it was a pirate ship!!!



The pirate and I voted.



This was my attempt at a cute picture of the boys in their costumes before school. Gabe insisted on wearing his fake teeth... I would have been okay if he’s lost them at school but somehow he kept track of them.



They did facepainting at the Halloween party, and it should surprise no one that this is what Gabe picked...



We were waiting for the Halloween parade. Unfortunately we were at the end of the route, it took way longer than they’d planned and everyone petered out, so by the time it got to us, nearly an hour after it was supposed to be done and after Josy was already down for a nap, we saw two cars honking as they drove past. It was a bit of a letdown.



I was trying to get Josy to show his costume to Gram and Gramps before they left. He was not excited about it...



My little pirate, reading pirate books with Gram.



There is no appropriate title for this picture...





The first time he pulled the costume out of the package and the only time he’s worn the actual eye patch...



And now I need to figure out how to wash a costume when the tag says “wash with a sponge.” Um, there’s no way I can sponge off the amount of dirt that is on that costume. Let’s just say that it’s now looking like an authentic pirate costume...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3