World Prematurity Day

Yesterday was World Prematurity Day. So I wear purple in honor of my favorite preemie, my micromiracle, my Gabe.

It also marked 5 years since we were told to just go home and wait for our baby to die. In one moment our entire world crashed around us. Words cannot express how thankful I am that God had other plans.

This year I’ve been thinking a lot about how if we lived in a different time in history or even a different part of the world, we would be one of those couples who were never able to carry a baby long enough to survive. My body simply wouldn’t do it. But instead, we’re here, with these two crazy special little boys that make every day brighter. I’m so very thankful.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3