A Snowy Walk

Since we have so much snow, I decided that we should go play in the snow. Unfortunately, there’s so much snow that Josy don’t know what to do with it since he can’t even walk, so I pulled out the sleds.

Actually, that took awhile. It was hard to find the sleds...



Eventually I found them. But by then, Josy had found the snow shovel and insisted on shoveling the driveway.





I will always encourage him to shovel the driveway, so I let him have at it.

But then he got attached to the shovel and refused to put it down. So he brought it on our walk.







We didn’t go very far, because I was afraid he was going to drop it and then I’d have to pull both sleds and carry a shovel home. Also, Josy refused to wear gloves so I figured that his hands were going to get cold and then I’d have to carry him too.

But I shouldn’t have worried. He carried it the whole way. Silly child. And of course, Gabe insisted on hot chocolate as soon as we walked in the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3