Guitar Lessons

Since Bella isn’t living here right now, I don’t post much about her. However, I think I’ve mentioned in the past that she’s really good at music and has really enjoyed playing the clarinet. Unfortunately, the woodwinds in the school band got canceled with covid, so she hasn’t been able to play this year. So instead, she started taking guitar lessons.

She’s doing really well. Hopefully she sticks with it because music is definitely something that she’s really good at. I mean, she was one of the few 7th graders invited to be in jazz band with the 8th graders and the kid brought her clarinet home maybe twice in all of 7th grade, so I have no idea when she actually did any practicing...

Since her teacher happens to be a friend of mine, she sent me this.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3