4



I have no idea how it happened, but somehow this little guy decided to turn 4. It is completely unacceptable and I will be reporting this to someone, although I have no idea who. Someone needs to be able to stop time because my babies should not be growing up.


(It was also Dinosaur’s first trip to the building, so we had to document accordingly.)

Josy helped me make cupcakes to take to his class, so he got to celebrate with all of his friends.

I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he said toast. I couldn’t make myself just make toast for dinner, so I got fancy bagels and cream cheese instead. Josy informed me that no, he wanted the flat toast. Okay then…

Gram and Gramps came over for dinner and the official party. He opened their present first.


It was a “Josy sized red chainsaw.” I don’t think it was possible to get him a better birthday present. He loved it!





We went to froyo and obviously the chainsaw had to come with us.




He kept checking on it. He’d be happily eating his yogurt, turn around to look at it and then announce “Chainsaw is good!” 

He was one happy little 4-year-old boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3