Day 11: Barcelona

At the beginning of the trip, we stayed over by the Sagrada Familia. It was nice to be in town like that. This time, I figured we should stay out by the beach. I did not recognize that it was a very residential part of the beach. Opps. Don’t get me wrong, the flat was lovely and quiet, but it was a bit further away from town, and that made things complicated. Also, we were all worn out and were going much slower…

We started out the day with breakfast and then walking along La Rambla. We did a little bit of shopping and wandered the Mercat de la Boqueria.



Josy was not handling life well, so we got lunch and then had a siesta. After siesta, we went out to Barcelonta and got an earlier dinner. Then we walked out to the beach.

I can tell that we’re nearing the end of the trip, as I took significantly less photos… But I did take a couple of the boy’s first time in the Mediterranean. 




Since we weren’t prepared for swimming, I told Gabe he could go in up to his ankles. So he went in that far, then bent over to play in the sand. That worked great until a rogue wave hit…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3