Bragging…

I have to brag about my oldest son for just a moment.

If there was anything he struggles with, it would be fine motor skills. But realistically, he’s not struggling with it. It’s just that he’s ahead in his cognitive and verbal skills, and his gross motor skills are great. But his fine motor skills are just normal. It’s definitely not a problem, it’s just that he’s not as advanced as he is in other ways. Seriously, my little micropreemie miracle is an amazing little guy and is shattering all of the expectations that we were supposed to have of him.

Anyway… in the last little while, his fine motor skills have suddenly taken a big leap and I’m so incredibly impressed with him!

We went to a birthday party for one of Josy’s friends and he filled out the card for me. I had to tell him which letters to use for Josy’s name, but he wrote them all himself.



Then Bella was cleaning out her bedroom and wanted to get rid of a bunch of stuff, including some animal drawing books. Gabe found them and started following their directions and he’s doing an amazing job! I don’t have pictures of all of them (I should take pictures of more of them…) but his favorite thing to draw is a parrot and I think he’s doing an amazing job.



I’m so very proud of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3