Catching Up

I have a lot of random pictures from the last couple of weeks to catch up on…

One of the neighbors gave us a cake. Since it was also my birthday week, we had a lot of cake at the house already, so I took it to with. I should say, Josy took it to work for me. I was impressed that it made it in one piece, but he was very careful with it.



It’s hard to leave for work when someone is sitting on your car.



Kelly, one of my coworkers, sent Josy a splash pad for his birthday.



I think he got stuck in his shirt?



Hanging out with Gramps, watching some tball.





I don’t think Gram and Gramps are going to want to go back to church in Arizona, where they don’t have little people to snuggle with.



For Father’s Day, Gabe and Gramps had to arm wrestle over who would get to eat the cherry on the top of the cake. It was an epic battle, but Gabe pulled it off in the end.



We bought Pat a mystery puzzle, where you had to do the puzzle in order to solve the mystery of the dead uncle’s will. Gabe was super into it. He helped put a lot of pieces together and he examined them all for clues.



Sometimes Gabe comes to my office with me. I think he does it just to raid my snack drawer. But this day, he decided that he needed a cup of tea. That’s normal for 5-year-olds, right??



Sometimes life is hard…



Ready for the play!



Josy loves tball games, mostly because there are usually puddles and sticks…



Josy recognizes himself in the mirror or in pictures now. He gets excited, points and yells “You!”



Just a pirate and a biker, supervising the construction projects.



Gabe is working on riding a pedal bike, which means that Josy gets to ride the balance bike. Unfortunately, Josy really wants to ride the pedal bike, and it’s causing a lot of stress for poor Josy.



He finished his ice cream, but he was pretty sure that Gabe may have left a drop or two in his bowl.



We’ve had a lot of fun over the last couple of weeks, but it’s been pretty exhausting. I got Gabe up and he fell back in my arms. That never happens…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3