So I Don’t Miss Them…

Before I start posting trip pictures, here are the last few pictures from before we left…

Since Shelley is no longer with us, Josy helped me clean out his tank. He was super helpful…right until he started throwing handfuls of rocks down the toilet…



The boys figured out boys too seesaw!



This one has decided to start stealing my car. He even announces “Drive!” I feel that he’s too young for this…



Soccer practice was a bit wet this week. We walked down to the field and someone insisted on wearing his pirate rain coat and carrying an umbrella. Then he played soccer in the rain for an hour…and used his umbrella again for the walk home. He also may have been pretending he was in Singing in the Rain…





And then we started on another adventure…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3