A Big Week

It’s been a big week for Gabe! First of all, Daddy set up his boy carseat!



He’s two months shy of 3 and he’s finally outgrown his infant carseat. Man, my kid is tiny... He’s also super proud of it. He was telling all of his friends at school all about his “Big Boy Carseat.” Also, I get a lot of “what’s that?” when we’re driving. Suddenly he can see everything!

In other news, we’ve had this conversation multiple times:
G: What we gonna start?
M: What are we going to start?
G (in a deep, announcer voice): POTTY TRAINING!!!

Yes, we’ve officially started potty training. We’re only three days in, so we’ve had a lot of accidents, but we’ve had a lot of success too. And he’s super excited about it. This morning I made him sit on a towel in his carseat, but he made it all the way to school, which I was impressed by.

So, it’s been a big week. My baby is no longer a little baby anymore!

Also, this morning he discovered the word “possibly.” “I possibly like red. And I possibly like excavators. And tractors.” No kid, you do not “possibly” like red and excavators. They are your favorite. You regularly tell me how “I like red. Red is a good color. It’s my favorite.” So I don’t believe for a moment that you “possibly” like it... Oh well, the joys of learning.

And just because it’s cute...



Yes, those are Mr Potato Head glasses.

And he insisted on giving ride to excavator and dump truck.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3