Life in Photos

Now that Lucy goes outside, Josy doesn’t really understand why he doesn’t get to go outside all the time too.



These are the jammies Gabe got for his third Christmas. Josy is now wearing them and he’s not even one.



The swings have become quite popular. Gabe loves the babyswing and regularly asks if we can push him “as high as I like to go.” Apparently he goes as fast as the Blue Angels.





We took a bike ride to the glacier and I let the boys play in the sand for a bit. There were also a bunch of people painting, which was kindof random.









This one doesn’t get to play in the dishwasher very often because he weighs so much more than Gabe that I’m actually afraid he might break the door. But every once in awhile he gets away with it...



I found this suit in the closet that my cousin had given me and Gabe insteaded on trying it on. He also purposely put his leg like that...



He was pretty upset that I wouldn’t let him wear the shirt and tie all day, so I told him he could wear it for a few minutes. Naturally he had to go use his tools so we now have the fanciest construction guy ever.



He did that all by himself.



He may be spending too much time with Lucy.



He definitely loved his dinner!!



We took a walk to a pond that I used to play at when I was a kid. Well, I walked and Gabe rode his bike. It’s about three blocks away and only took us 40 minutes...



Pat borrowed our old neighbors bike and took the boys out for a spin.



It may be time to mow the lawn...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3