Silly Gabe Quotes

Gabe is devastated because “it’s going to be years and years until I’m a dad!” Um, yes. That’s how that works.

I just discovered my cowbell from my big relay race in the middle of the hallway. I asked Gabe about it and he told me “it’s for when I’m a farmer and all the cows are mooing, I’ll come back to my old house and get it and ring it for them.” I can’t guarantee I’ll keep it that long.

Gabe found a Star Wars DVD on our counter...
G: Mommy, it’s Star Wars!
M: It is. How did you know that?
G: It had that girl on it.
M: Yep. What’s her name?
G: Wonder Woman.

I’ve been fighting with Athlete’s Foot and Gabe saw me spraying my feet.
G: What are you doing?
M: I’ve got some germs on my feet and this is the medicine that helps them go away.
G: Are they the big bad germs?
M: No, this a fungus.
G: Is it a Fungus Amongus?
A few minutes later...
G: Elephants are a fungus amongus.
M: No they’re not.
G: But they’re amongus.
M: You mean humungous?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3