The Sweetest Little Boys

I have the sweetest little boys. Tonight I nursed Josy before bed and as I snuggled him up to me, I jumped because his hand was really cold. Gabe asked what happened, so I told him. He then told me that his hands were super warm, and grabbed my hand to show me. Then he grabbed Josy’s hand (which was pretty complicated because it was his bottom hand) and held it for awhile to warm it up.

Then last night, I was putting Josy to bed and I always give him a hug and a kiss, but he never really reciprocates on the hug. Well last night he wrapped both arms around me and tucked his face up next to me and just held me for a long time. Obviously, I couldn’t put him to bed and had to just stand there and snuggle with him. He may have been trying to get out of going to bed, but I don’t care because it was such a sweet, special moment with my little boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3