Leaves!

I really enjoy doing our leaf project every year. I used to do it with Bella, but now she’s too old for it, so it’s been something that Gabe and I could do. And this is the first year that Josy got to participate also. Sure, it’s silly, but it’sa fun tradition and I enjoy it. Plus, it’s an easy way to decorate for fall.

Gabe and I collected leaves a couple of weeks ago when he was in quarantine, but we didn’t have time to actually do it until Monday, when everyone was off of school.

Both boys were very focused…







I think Josy was pretty confused by the whole thing, but that’s okay. He was doing his best…and I ended up doing most of the sharpening…







This was the first year that Gabe wanted to help with the cutting.



We ran out of wax paper and discovered that Pat had bought new stuff, but he bought parchment paper instead of wax paper. So we decided to try it.



It turns out that parchment paper does not work. The crayon does not stick to the paper and then it all falls apart. We won’t make that mistake next year…



But the wax paper ones look good. And Josy discovered that he’s really good at taping them to the window.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3