Quarantine. Again.

Gabe’s school got shut did this week again, so he and I have been home all week. I’m working from home, he’s working on school work and watching pirate videos and riding his bike. Seriously, I didn’t know that a kid could sit and watch a 2 hour video of a cartoon pirate ship sailing along while listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean sound track and be perfectly happy. Seriously, there was nothing interesting happening on the video. It was literally a cartoon pirate ship sailing along. This pirate obsession is hilarious…

The weather was nice the first couple of days of quarantine, so on Tuesday we decided to go for a run. Well, I ran, while Gabe rode his bike. But I knew that he wouldn’t be able to ride as far as I wanted to run, so I posted an empty double stroller until he got tired. Then I pushed both of them.







We rode out to the glacier, which was amazing. It was seriously probably the prettiest day I’ve been out there in a very long time.





Gabe has also been watching a lot of drawing videos on YouTube. They show him his to draw a pirate ship, or a pirate or a treasure chest or a parrot and then I actually draw it and he colors it in. Yesterday we both tried drawing it and then he colored it in. They turned out pretty good (I mean, accounting for the fact that I can’t draw for anything…). His is adorable!



Gabe’s also has some school work to get in. He’s doing pretty well. I’m impressed.





 There have also been a lot of snuggles with this one.



Also, Freddy has decided that his other favorite place to sleep is the stairs. Sometimes I walk up the stairs to find this little ball of black halfway up, sound asleep.



Gabe had to skip church this week (due to quarantine…), so I took the other two to church. Josy is pretty cute and all, but I’m really looking forward to the day when I don’t have to dress him up for church like this…



But apparently he didn’t mind the masks too much because he insisted that I put him to bed like this the other night. Silly kid…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3