Waiting...

While I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight, I figured I'd post a few pictures from our last few days...

Gabe has started eating a bowl of cereal in the morning. He's actually doing pretty well with a spoon, but he does consider cereal to be a two-hand situation.



He's decided that he loves to wash the dishes. He now sees the sink and says "wash!", so I let him sit there and play with the scrub brushes and the measuring cups or whatever is in the sink. He loves it.


He does make quite the mess though. Luckily he wears his boots so that he can wash the dishes.


The kids decided to play a duet. It was, um, lovely.


Gabe couldn't figure out why he couldn't get his blanket out of his bed.


Gabe loves his Gramps. Luckily, the feeling is mutual.


Gabe is probably the only baby I know that is learning to use a corded phone.



 
 
 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3