All Caught Up

The problem with selling your house is that at any given moment you have to stop and clean your house in case someone wants to come and look at it. As such, instead of spending a beautiful day outside all morning, I got to spend it cleaning up so we’d be ready for a showing at 2. Well, I wasn’t cleaning all by myself. Gabe decided that he wanted to help. This was both adorable and not-particularly-helpful. Spraying windex on the floor is not as helpful as you’d imagine. He thought that cleaning the toilet was great though!



We did take a cleaning break to go for a run. It was my first stroller run since last summer and it was brutal. I’d forgotten what a pain it was to push that stroller. Also, Gabe now talks constantly and I have to pay attention, because sometimes it’s important, like when he drops his shoe. “Mommy help! My shoe fall!” Other things are not as important. “There’s a motorcycle! He riding a motorcycle! He wearing a helmet?”



I had to wake Gabe up from his nap so we could be out of the house before potential buyers showed up, so we went to my parents house and met up with the whole family. From there we went out to a different beach. This one had a walk through the woods to get there, and someone Gabe suckered Gramps into carrying him the whole way down. I think Bryson ended up walking...









Poor Pat had to work, so we met up with him for dinner at a pizza place, so at least we got to see him a bit.

On Saturday we had an open house. Luckily the house was still pretty clean, so we didn’t have too much to do to get ready. Gabe did help me make pancakes for breakfast.



We went to my parents during the open house. Bella went with Gram, Gramps and Great Gram out to the arboretum.



The rest of us hung out at the house while the boys played.



Then on Saturday night, Bella’s friend made it in.



Sunday was pretty uneventful, other than packing Bella for camp, Katilyn ending up in the ER (she’s fine), and doing at 8 mile run with Seth while he pushed a stroller and barely broke a sweat. Then Monday morning I dropped the girls off to go to camp.



Gabe was super jealous. He was pretty sure he needed to go to camp and he was sure that he needed to ride in the school bus. Soon kid. It will come all too soon...

Monday night Great Gram came over for dinner. We didn’t have any epic basketball games, but I did take her out to the glacier before I took her home.

I think that pretty well catches us up to now, although I do have a few more random pictures for you...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3