Hawaii Day 1

We’re in Hawaii!!

We showed up in Oahu late Monday night and Nathan and Cassie had to work on Tuesday so we were on our own most of the day.

We started with breakfast on the beach.



Then we had to go play in the water for a bit.







It didn’t take Josy long to decide that he loved the water.





We weren’t really prepared for the beach, so we didn’t last long the first time. We headed back to our condo, which is a block from the beach, and settled in for a bit. The boys are both super excited about the view. Actually, I am too, but I’m less excited about them being in the balcony by themselves...



After naps, since we were all crazy tired, we headed back to the beach to play. I have two little water babies. Gabe stayed out at neck level and just kept telling “I’m deep! I’m deep!” Josy, meanwhile, just headed straight out into the water. When he hit chest level, I made him stop. There were no waves out there so it was perfect for the boys.







Then we met up with Nathan and Cassie and got to meet Jeremiah!





Gabe loves his new cousin. He’s already started calling him Jerry, which I don’t think anyone else using, but he feels like that’s his special nickname for him.



Josy is not quite as sure. He’s doing a good job of being gentle, but he’s not super excited about Jeremiah sitting on my lap and tries to take over.



And then we all crashed early because we were exhausted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3